So I have been making little flowery bows and trying to work on them to make them better so that when Sarah is bigger and saying Momma I need a bow like that...I can do it. Poor Sarah my model the flash was killing her.

These are my beautiful, HOMEMADE, yes mom all homemade. Coconut Shrimp!!! I will say that again, I made homemade coconut shrimp. Derick loved it, I thought it was good, and Kurtis wiped all the breaded coconut stuff off and then ate six shrimps!

Here is where the title comes from...yes my friends and family Kurtis did it he rode on rides at a FAIR...or Carnival thing...whatever it's called. Derick had his football draft...BOO...yes it is that season again. So I decided to go to the Festiva La Ballona. It was fantastic! Kurtis rode a pony, fished for a prize, made a painted freezbie, looked at the inside of a firetruck, rode a carousel, and went down the slide by himself!!! I teared up the entire time he was riding down thinking man he is getting so grown up. Then Derick met us there (thanks Damon) and Kurtis got to ride the Ferris Wheel (reminded me of the one in Myrtle Beach) and then proceeded to ride the slide again with DADDY!! It was a fantastic weekend before Derick starts back up to school and work!




2 comments:
And this is where I can finally say - you have inherited that talent from your father!!!! I believe you and Jackie have become quite the domestic chefs. Congrats!!! Kurtis' face on the horse is PRICELESS!!!! Almost as good as the picture Jackie took of him when he we a toddler and then gave to Derick for Christmas. You know the one. LOL. We love you!!! Thanks for keeping us up to date.
So fun! I love when they are big enough to finally WANT and brave enough to try things. A proud moment and yet a little sad they need you as much anymore. Awesome job on the shrimp, they look good, I may have tried one.
Post a Comment