Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day #11

Daddy first thing this morning I built an airport on the train table with my big legos. This afternoon momma planned a playdate for me with Brent, it was lots of fun. Vin came over too we played dress up, we played in the sand table, and on the train table. Then I went to the park and got a lot of energy out.I didn't take any photos of Sarah but here is a video from the other night that was kind of cute. We were trying to "practice sharing" with Sarah (really so Kurtis would learn to stop snatching things from her...) but the part that is funny is how excited she gets singing into the microphone.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

These updates have been so fun to read! Hope you're holding up :)

Rushell said...

We have that same fun microphone! We only have one and love fighting over it! We need a lesson in sharing too.