Sunday, August 15, 2010

For GG and Pops

I know you two have been missing our daily post, so this ones for you!!!

We went and did some back to school shopping for Kurtis and found this adorable shirt for Sarah. I saw it, it reminded me of Aunt Muriel with all of the butterflies.
Sarah has become much more mobile and even started standing on her own (once we capture that on camera we will post it!). Since she is so mobile we have needed a gate, and since we had this large box we have been using it as our gate.Kurtis made this awesome wooden airplane and had to show you Pops. He made it fly on the video camera for you too!
When Derick and I first got married we talked about having children and how fun it would be when we all piled into the bed together. Well, EVERY morning the kids wake up early and hang out with us in the bed. Sarah loves to look out the window and "squeals" at the birds. It is pretty funny.Other then all that, I have been back at crafts again. I put some appliques on some sweatshirts for Kurtis and made some bows for Sarah and gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kurtis!!!! You did a great job on the airplane. Let's do the webcam this weekend so we can see you fly it.

Sarah you are adorable!!!!

Love you!

Melissa Christensen said...

We bring Bruce into bed with us when he wakes up at 5am. I love it!