Wednesday, September 8, 2010

it might be crazy...

and yes it is my life. Sarah looked so adorable on Sunday and I wanted to take a photo of her but this is all we got. Of course Kurtis had to be in it with us...and then Sarah wouldn't look at the camera. This is me going "just forget it!".She has really started to get bigger and bigger!! She is trying to talk to everyone, she can climb up Kurtis ladder to his bunk bed (this is REALLY NOT a good thing!), and she loves to get inside of containers (boxes, drawers, basically anything). In this photo she is actually signing and saying Baby..she is so fun!
This is Sarah climbing up the ladder, she has no fear and sorry the Kurtis is taping it because I can't let her do it by herself although she would!


Kurtis started soccer which he is loving and is still loving his legos, he is really ready to start school. I am sure there will be LOTS of tears from me the day I take him to school.
The two of them together is so fun to watch, they really do love and adore one another. Sarah really enjoys talking to Kurtis and Kurtis loves to entertain her.

We love them both and our crazy life!

No comments: