Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day #9

Just barely made it....before #10!
Daddy- I built my first train track by myself today!!! Momma said I was a very good helper with Sarah too who was having a problem going down for her first nap, she was too tired. We went to church today, there I was not such a good listener, Momma said I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Not sure what that means but she said I was crazy. Sarah was really tired and wanted a bottle during Sacrament but Sister Anderson (Thank you Betty) helped Momma and took her for a bit. After church Sarah took a really great, long nap, and was the happiest we have seen her in a while. I helped Momma and washed all of the play dishes because Sarah has been chewing on them. Over all it was a great day.We love you and can't wait to see you next Sunday!! (I really wanted to cut me out of this picture, but Kurtis insisted that we use this picture with both of us, he is really missing you as we all are!)

No comments: