Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day #13

Yippie!!!
Day 13, Zoe is back...and I got to play with her today! We had such a great day, it started early and we got a ton done! Then I went to play at Zoie's house while Momma got work done. Poor Sarah was so tired she hit her head on the corner of the entertainment center. (She was so tough and barely cried!) She has a pretty bad bruise on her forehead but was ok. We had a great adventure at Toys R Us, we went to pick up sippy cups and things for Sarah but Momma let me look at the toys. I found a new kind of Lego's that I want to put on my birthday and christmas list. We found one that is a green mustang!!! Then we got to the register and Momma realized that she forgot her wallet at home. She held it together this time and did not cry though. Only three more days, we love you!

No comments: