Daddy- Today we got to go and see Grandma, Grandpa, Devin and Buddy!! Sarah slept the whole way there and was so happy when we got there. Momma said she was so happy because she talked to you first thing in the morning.She even let Grandpa hold her for a minute without crying!!! We went to Costco with Grandma, she got me two Curious George DVD's which she let me watch when we got back to her house. I ran around and around and around after Buddy it was so much fun!! When you get home I want to have a slumber party with Buddy ok?


For our evening movie we watched Uncle Ryan's favorite, Dumbo!


After an hour of me time grocery shopping (THANK YOU NATASHA AND BLAKE!!!), and after a day of help from the in-laws (THANK YOU PAULA, DAVE, DEVIN AND BUDDY!!!) my batteries are re-charged and I am ready to finish off the next 8 days. We are on the home stretch and ready for Derick to be home!! We love you honey and miss having your personality in our home.
1 comment:
So glad you had a better day. I can imagine it's a lot harder having him gone this time around now that Sarah's actually out of your tummy and teething. I really don't know if I could survive it. Josh has been working in Oakland 2-3 days a week lately and doesn't get home until really late and the kids are in bed and even that is killing me. You really are a trooper. Hang in there!
Post a Comment