Monday, September 13, 2010

our big boy

This week has been a busy week for our little boy!!

Kurtis had his first soccer game which he scored a goal and had a ton of fun with the boys on his team.
He and I had a mommy & son date to see Walking With The Dinosaurs, I highly recommend if you have a lover of dinosaurs like we do take them to this!!! It was amazing, the photos did not come out well because you are not supposed to use flash photography (...because it might startle the animals??- yeah that is what I said). The video is pretty cool though, we were in the VERY top of the seating and the dinosaurs were still right there!
and then big moment....he started kindergarten! We are excited for him and know that he will do great.Sarah and I will be sitting alone wondering where our Kurtis is right around lunch time!

1 comment:

Anne said...

He is so cute in his soccer uniform! Do you know if his league is coed?