Monday, July 26, 2010

Day #3.....whew!

Whew...they are both finally in bed....Day #3 is almost done. Today was a long day because poor Sarah was throwing up and had an upset tummy all day. I hope this is connected to her getting some teeth and not that she is sick (because I don't want Kurtis or I to get it...) but we will watch her tomorrow.
Daddy- Today I was so excited because Z. and P. came to play outside with me while Sarah was napping. We had a great time riding bikes, scooters and running around. Kurtis did not want to take a regular photo....and then...Miss you! Can't wait to see the photos of you riding in the army trucks!!! Love you!

Before Derick left Kurtis was borrowing his ipod to listen to music while he rode his bike inside the complex courtyard. It was too funny, he is getting so big!

No comments: