I noticed that Derick left out the stats so here they are:

Sarah Elizabeth Pikula
8 lbs. 7 ounces
20 inches long
Mommy and Baby are doing wonderful!! Big Brother got to come and meet her yesterday, he just kept saying "mommy i love her, and i love you". He also kept humming songs to her, it was so precious and sweet. He was a little overwhelmed though, took a nap at the hospital and then went home with daddy for some lunch and more relaxing. It has been a great day though, we were able to go home and start getting our new schedule started. Here are some new photos, we are still trying to get some good ones of her eyes open. Thank you to everyone for the comments, and warm wishes!!








Kurtis was so tired and just wanted to hold her after the long day we had!! He looks a bit out of it, but was so sweet holding her!!
1 comment:
I am so happy for you all. She is beautiful and I love the name. Congratulation!
Post a Comment