Thursday, October 15, 2009

OCTOBER 15TH, 2009

Baby Pikula steps into the world! Amy checked into the hospital on Wednesday at noon, and after a night of mystery and tomfoolery, Baby"to be named later" Pikula is born at 3:30pm Thursday afternoon. Here are some first day exclusives

More updates later. We are so appreciative to The McDowells and Serene who helped with Kurtis during this time. The little man will meet his baby sister tomorrow!

Wait for it, wait for it..... Sarah Elizabeth Pikula! We will call her Sarah Beth. Shout out to Jaxo the Magnificent for the suggestion!

12 comments:

Aileen Bluhm said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! A girl! Yay! You will love having a little girl to dress up! I don't think we ever grow out of the "doll" phase. We just go from plastic baby dolls to real ones. :-) You'll have to give me your address so I can send you some cute bows for your precious little girl. E-mail me at aileenbluhm@yahoo.com.

Shelley said...

YAY!!! Congrats! I'm glad she's here. I'm sure Kurtis is so excited to meet her. She's a doll. We need to come visit you guys when everything is "back to normal" so we can meet her too. Get some rest!! Welcome Sarah Beth!

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you! Tell Kurtis to take care of that little Sarah for us. I am anxious to see him with her. We love you, sweetie. You and Derick give each other a kiss for us and we will see you in December.

Kathy said...

Hooray for her safe arrival! She is beautiful..and love the name. Great job Amy!

Ryan and Jordan Gholson said...

oh my gosh she is so cute!! we seriously can't wait to see her and kurtis in december! keep up with the blog updates we love them.

Katie said...

congrats Amy! She is darling!

Melarie Wheat said...

congratulations! cute name =).

Susan said...

Congrats!!!! You both look wonderful!

lisa c. said...

Congratulations! Welcome Sarah Beth, she's so cute. I'll see you guys in December too!

Amber said...

congratulations!! she's adorable!

The Henrich Family said...

what a sweetie! Welcome baby Sarah,...I can tell we're gonna love you already. Hope you are feeling well Amy. CONGRATS!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Sarah Beth! What a cute sweet new little baby! Great name too. Congrats guys!