Monday, June 8, 2009

Visiting Pops and GG

This weekend we left CA and went to visit my parents!! It has been nice not too humid and
 just beautiful!!! The first day we went shopping, and swimming with Kurtis friends Josh and Sam. Kurtis slept so good that night, in fact he was trying to fall asleep on the table during dinner time.   Second day we enjoyed family dinner.

Today we went swimming again, and to visit my uncle, aunt, and cousins. Uncle Kenny took Kurtis with Karrie for a ride in his 1968 corvette!!  Kurtis has been looking forward to that since we started planning our trip.  He loves CARS!!! 

I thought I took several photos of which I had a few where you could see everyone, but for some reason these were the only photos I had.  Sorry your head is blocked in every shot Kenny!!!

Kurtis also LOVES their dog!!
More trip photos to come!!

No comments: