We had a fun primary activity where the children learned about Mexico. Kurtis really enjoyed the Piñata and painting the maraca's.
Kurtis also has become friends with a little boy in our apartment complex, they like to play water balloons, and go swimming in the kiddie pool.
We also planted seeds and up sprouted tomatoes, and sunflowers plants. Serene gave us some herbs too that have all sprouted, but you can't really see the oregano but its there. Kurtis has a chore to water them and clean out their pots. Soon we will need to re-pot them, hopefully that goes ok too. Since we do not have the yard to have a garden we thought we would test growing these plants on our balcony, so far so good.
Last thing we did was build a new train city on Kurtis' train table. He has played with it everyday.







1 comment:
You've been busy! It all looks fun! I've been wanting to start a garden--good for you! I was taking notes about the Primary Activity Day because I'm in Primary myself and I'm always looking for ideas!
Post a Comment