
So my little monkey looks like such a little angel here. Yesterday he took a fall at the mall play center off of a climbable cupcake. Derick got me concerned saying that he immediately started to cry and was disoriented and pale (poor kid has hit his head enough times). Well, later that night I asked him: “Kurtis does your head still hurt or are you all better”, and he said:
“I fell down and hit my head, and there was this girl... but now I am all better”. So then of course I asked him more questions like, “Did it hurt when you fell off of the cupcake or were you just embarrassed?” He simply replied, “Well Momma I fell and hit my ear and it hurt… but there was this girl so I started to cry (I think he then tried to say embarrassed…could not translate that part) then daddy held me and I was ok, and now I AM ALL BETTER”.
We are in trouble with this boy, he is not afraid of girls; he is always flirting with them and trying to run around with the older ones especially!!
“I fell down and hit my head, and there was this girl... but now I am all better”. So then of course I asked him more questions like, “Did it hurt when you fell off of the cupcake or were you just embarrassed?” He simply replied, “Well Momma I fell and hit my ear and it hurt… but there was this girl so I started to cry (I think he then tried to say embarrassed…could not translate that part) then daddy held me and I was ok, and now I AM ALL BETTER”.
We are in trouble with this boy, he is not afraid of girls; he is always flirting with them and trying to run around with the older ones especially!!
2 comments:
you guys better watch out! He's gonna be a lady killer. Especially with those darling baby blues.
oh man! watch out, girls. :)
Post a Comment