Last weekend, we were pretty boring. We will blame it on us all being pretty tired. Friday we had some friends over for dinner which was lots of fun and Kurtis was happy to show off for all of them. Saturday we woke up and went to the McDowell’s house to water their garden and take care of their pets, and house while they are out of town. They were also kind enough to allow us to do some laundry while we were over there…THANKS GUYS! We found a lot of vegetables that needed to be picked as they were getting pretty ripe!! There was three huge zucchini’s (one the size of a small child), some squash, and some tomatoes.
Anne has the most amazing garden, and the vegetables tasted wonderful. Kurtis ate several tomatoes like they were apples, and we fixed a lovely squash and potatoes side dish that was delicious. 
After the morning chores we went to Derick’s softball game and played at the park there to get out some energy. Then after Kurtis’ (and mommy’s) nap he and daddy decided to dance in his room to his cars music. They had a lot of fun and I was able to get a video of the little man showing us his tricks.
4 comments:
Amy - glad to find your blog...you totally scored with free vegi's and free launry just for house sitting! Sign me up!
Hey Amy, I'm glad you found our blog. We have a garden too & it's just starting to produce veggies. So far we've eaten 2 cucumbers. I hope your fam is doing well. See you later.
Kris, Linds & Josh
Hey Amy, So glad I found your blog! We just made ours private,I feel a little bit safer this way, esp. having the kids pictures and names on their. So send me your email address at justmabieso@aol.com and I will log you on so you can view it. This is such a great way to keep in touch. I hope your family is doing well. Kurtis looks adorable and is getting so big!!
Jenn (Fusari) Mabie
I'm glad that I can see your blog now too! Cute dance moves, Curtis!
Post a Comment