Tuesday, July 12, 2011

When the cats away the mice will play!!!

While Derick is away for training this time the kids and I decided to go back to see GG and Pops. It has been a great help while I am working and then on the weekends we have lots of plans to do fun things. We were here for 4th of July so we went to Nanny's pool and hung out with friends and family!!
Then Ryan and Jordan were able to pull a fast one on GG, Pops, and Katie.
The first few days with everyone we went swimming, enjoyed good food and dessert of course, and played with bubbles!!
My dad has this amazing garden that has been producing tons and tons of cucumbers so my mom and I decided to pickle some, it was fun but VERY stinky!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Brigitte said...

Love when all or most of the family can get together. Best times!!

Anne said...

That picture of Sara with your Dad cracks me up.