Our next adventure we decided to go to Natural Bridge Virginia, to go to a Zoo there as well as the Natural Bridge.
Here is Sarah before we got very far on our journey. About an hour into our car ride she said "I am done", then she cried and cried for Daddy and screamed until we parked the car. It was such a fun experience!!!
At the Zoo we got to ACTUALLY RIDE A AFRICAN ELEPHANT!!!
Just in case you can not tell, I am very excited to ride this elephant...possibly more excited then my son! I just kept telling him...we are riding an elephant, we are riding an elephant....!
He thought he was on top of the world after doing that!

We saw a lot of other great animals too.


I will put up the photos from the Natural Bridge next!!
4 comments:
It looks like a really fun time. I know that Ryan and Jo had a blast. When they got home, they showed us all of the pics. I am glad your family was able to get together with everyone living so far apart!
That is so cool! I can't believe that you got to ride an elephant. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.
Wow, Sara looks so big already. So much fun!
good times...looks like a fun place! miss your gang
Post a Comment