Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chicken Pox

As promised here are the photos of my sweet, happy, poor, little, infected girl!!
The day before the chicken pox hit her she was her normal happy self.
Then she started getting spots.
By the end she was covered all over (this is not even when they were the worst)!!Here is Kurtis and the toy he has been saving up money for, we call him Broch.

5 comments:

beautifuldey said...

Amy, I'm so sorry for you and Sarah. I can't imagine what it must be like to have a baby with chicken pox. I remember it being kind of fun but I was like 8, not a baby. Glad to hear she's on the mend.

The Mothership said...

Poor baby!

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Poor baby!

Rushell said...

Oh my gosh! Poor Baby! I am seriously about to cry. I hope she is getting better and you are surviving. As we like to say here.... BIG HUGS!

Amber said...

oh! that is so sad!!!!