We carved pumpkins, went to the zoo, had a Halloween Festival at Pre-K, trick and treated at the trunk or treat, and are getting used to a real schedule with Sarah.
Kurtis is growing up so fast, he recognizes more and more numbers and loves to try and write numbers and letters on his own. He has his first field trip this month which means riding on the bus with his class without mom or dad....yes mom is a little nervous!! He is a terrific big brother and is very helpful, he especially enjoys making sure the bath is the right temperature.
Sarah sleeps a little bit too well, we have to wake her up to eat in the middle of the night most nights. She is awake more and more during the day and is starting to smile at us. She is gaining weight and growing each day.
2 comments:
SHE IS SO CUTE! And I'm sure you know that we love Kutis aroud here.
Congratulations on your beauty. Jordan told me she had light hair and I still can't believe it! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Also, I am glad that Derick made it home in time for the labor! I was worried for you. I bet it is just a relief to have him home, family is best when everyone is together...especially when you need a break ;)
Post a Comment