Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our Week....

Wow we had a pretty intense week. It started off non-eventful....we painted, worked on our letters & numbers, and cleaned the house. Kurtis also got a package the beginning of the week from Pops, GG, and Nanny. He loved everything in it, including the awesome army hat that used to be Pops.THEN...Kurtis had a asthma attack, first one that I thought I was going to be taking him to the hospital, luckily we got it under control. The asthma attack was followed by hives, and then he woke up with welts. Thank you Anne for going to get benadryl for little sad Kurtis, I am sure it would have been a sleepless night for us if we did not have that. (WARNING: Kind of graphic photo)We ended the week once Kurtis had gone to the doctor (which I never want to speak of, Kurtis and Benadryl are not a good mix...but we got through it!) and was feeling much better going to the Aquarium. It was a lot of fun!! We saw the Nemo Exhibit, we had a lesson on sharks from a DIVER in the water (yes it was really cool!), we ate funnel cake (I have been craving one since I got pregnant so it was WONDERFUL even though it was not the best.), and we fed the Lorakeets. Oh and Kurtis got a tattoo when we left (he requested that photo up...and yes that very large round thing next to his arm is my belly. as he says i am fat!)

1 comment:

Rushell said...

Is he allergic to something that caused the asthma attack, hives, and welts? The diver in the tank thing looks awsome! And your belly in that picture is way to cute, look how round you are! Miss you tons!