Wednesday, August 12, 2009

DinOSaurs!!!

Kurtis has a new interest, its dinosaurs, he always wants to play with them, he wants to pretend to be one, and he makes up songs about them. It is pretty cute! On Monday we got a few books on them and have been learning interesting facts about dinosaurs, if only I could pronounce them the correct way. Oh well...this week the dinosaurs invaded the train table and sand table, the stories he came up with were too funny.
Not related to the dinosaurs but sweet story. This week we were driving and there was an older lady that kept coming over into my lane so I might have made a frustrating sound and started complaining. The sweet boy that he is says "Mom we are supposed to love everyone, don't be angry at them" so I said "I am not angry at them I am frustrated that this lady might hurt us" and he kindly just reminded me that Heavenly Father says to love everyone.

No comments: