Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Singing Songs

So when Kurtis is with Derick he is an active ball of energy which is the way he is with most males, and then with me he is either talking (constantly) or singing (also still a little ball of energy). Recently he has really started singing. Sadly in public I have started to just tune him out waiting for him to say "isn't that beautiful mommy..." then I quickly pipe up.

Just last night in the LONG line waiting for someone at JoAnn's Fabric Store to cut our material we had picked he was singing Row Row Row Your Boat but just kept singing in a round. I was really trying to figure out what was taking so long so I was not even phased by his singing, but the couple in front of me thought it was the cutest thing. Once Kurtis realized they were giggling and laughing at him he just kept going and going and going. Then the gentleman sneezed, and everyone in line said "bless you", of course then Kurtis saw his opportunity for a laugh and quickly faked a sneeze just like the man's. Everyone was laughing, he is such a cute little Derick!! At least he keeps my annoyed frustrating times filled with laughter and joy!! We love him!! Here are some videos of him singing for you, the beginnings seem to be cut off a little bit, sorry!



1 comment:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Cute new posts! I like the sneeze story. So funny! Kurtis looks like a mini teenager in his preschool picture. I can't believe how big our kids are getting.