So Kurtis started preschool last week and he was a very excited boy! Even though it’s only once a week, it is a small taste of a long, adventurous career as a student! We are so proud!


He has already met a bunch of friends, some familiar faces and new ones as well. School starts with some songs and movement, followed by circle time, then a story, lunch, and free play- What Fun! Kurtis loves his teacher Judy and wants to go everyday if he could- soon enough young man, soon enough.



4 comments:
I really can't believe he is that old already. He is super cute!
I feel so honored he is wearing his Texas shirt the first day of school. Looks great!
GG is to proud. Our little boy is becoming a young man.
I am so sorry you guys weren't able to come out for the blessing. We were able because my parents had some miles from their credit card hidden away. Ella is a cutie, we just have to convince them to keep their blog updated :)
Post a Comment