Thursday, June 26, 2008

TAGGED??!

So Serene tagged me, and although I still do not completely understand what that means, I just think I am supposed to answer what my little addiction, secrets, obessions are. I have a lot so I just thought I would name a few. This is for you Serene!
Secrets about me:
-I am a little OCD so my shampoo bottle and conditioner bottle have to be in the same location at all times in my shower. The left side of the shower and not under the water. If they are not I move them with a big sigh!
-My peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are very particular: thin creamy peanut butter on both sides, and jelly in the center.
Addictions and Obessions:
-BLOGS- Sad but true, throughout my day at work I constantly check my friends, family, and random strangers blogs looking for recipes, interesting stories, and new projects to do. Friends and Families keep your blogs updated for me...its my only down time at work!
-SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, no matter what, I love watching it every season!
-The "Usual" Dairy Queen Blizzards (chocolate ice cream, m&m's, and peanut butter cups) Try it, a-maz-ing!!! Jax and Katie...I know you are want one right now too!
-SMORES...graham cracker, then peanut butter, then chocolate chips, and then marshmellows. I have one-two almost every night!
-I am addicted to asking couples how they met, their "love story", I have actually asked several celebrity couples too (through work) and one day would love to write a book about all of them.
Loves and Passions:
-My family (extended too, you know who you are), my husband, and my son! Love them, love them, love them, and talk about them all the time!
-My friends, all of them, new, old, near, and far!!

No comments: