Saturday, June 21, 2008

SOFTBALL!!!

So almost every Saturday during the summer we enjoy going to watch Derick play the wonderful sport of SOFTBALL!! Last year Derick was able to use his strength to hit the ball over the fence for a home run, this year it is an OUT....not sure if that is fair! Anyways, Derick plays outfield and loves to dive for flyballs. He may hurt himself one day. We also love to watch great hits, he is a little modest, but sports are his THING! Kurtis and I love to go to the games and cheer him on. The week before last Kurtis told me I was too loud, so he went off and played at the little playground area instead of watching the game with me...oh well!

Derick and I after the long game, which all of the guys really played hard, especially after the long hike they had the morning before the game!!!


After the game Kurtis was able to go out and play with his daddy and friends: Brian, Kerry, and Uncle Damon. Unfortunately, he fell down and skinned his hand...here is him and his ouchie!!

No comments: