Derick and I decided to go away to San Diego for our 9 year anniversary (yes 9 years....and it has been wonderful every moment of those 9 years!! Love you sweetie!)...my parents generously offered to come and watch the children for us so we jumped at the chance! There are so many things I love about San Diego, some of the highlights, the hills, flowers, blue skies, and the temple.
Some military shots for Kurtis we took...the HUM-V had a sign on it that said STUDENT DRIVER. I found that so funny I had to take a photo!
We enjoyed the time away from the children but missed them as well. At least we knew they were very well taken care of.
Thanks again Pops and GG!!! We love you!
Kurtis was so excited....ok Derick and Kurtis were so excited to find this Darth Vader mask at a rummage sale for 50 cents!! They are all too funny!




1 comment:
I actually laughed out loud when I saw that last picture of all of them in costumes. That picture just looks like a family that has a lot of fun together. I love it.
Post a Comment