I am happy to tell all of our blog fans out there that our tree has been trimmed and the stockings are hung from the chimney with care in hopes that Saint Nic will soon be here!!!



They were so very happy to get Christmas decorations up, they wanted to put lights up all over the house but Derick and I are not quite there yet. May be next year!!

Last a picture of the wreath I made at Relief Society a few weeks ago. It was my first, but I channeled my inner creativity to create something.

Happy Holidays from happy Pikula Children!
3 comments:
Awe, I love these kids. Excited to see them again soon.
Miss you guys.
Looks like you are ready for GG to arrive! Pops is on his way now. Love you!
Looks like you are all set, I leave early in the morning for Seattle, hope the weather cooperates. Great pictures, special family.
Post a Comment