The past few weeks have been very busy for all of us, we had Kurtis' International Week project at school, I was working in the office, Derick is wrapping up his school year at work, and it was Father and Sons campout as well. I don't have pictures of the camp out, although I heard they saw deer, poop, horse, and more poop. I also heard someone snored really loud, and men I can tell you it was Derick!! I do have pictures of us girls heading to the donut shop and park the morning before the boys got home!!!


The park was pretty empty so the little girls were very excited to actually get to rid the tire swing!
Here is Kurtis' Tongan Bulletin board for International Week (I know there are two pictures that look the same, but he kept making weird faces and I could not get a great photo. He never makes this pose either, but for some reason when I said pose like a Tongan this is what he thought of??). Kurtis' class chose part of his heritage and learned about the island of Tonga. Kurtis interviewed his Grandpa and we got lots of great stories about the Pikula Family that I was able to put onto a DVD! It was a lot of fun learning more about the cultures, food, and other exciting parts of Derick's family heritage. I am excited to hopefully learn more at the Pikula Family reunion this summer!!

No comments:
Post a Comment