For spring break, just like every year we went to Sea World!!! This is Kurtis' and I's favorite place on EARTH! This time we got to go to the new dolphin show and we are excited for the new Shamu show which should come out by the next time we go later this year!


This kids were pretty tired after a long day at the park.
We saw my favorite temple the San Diego Temple, which I think looks like the castle in NeverEnding Story. (Now you know why it is my favorite).
And we saw this awesome Marine truck which is very similar to the Army truck that Derick has driven. I took a picture for Kurtis to enjoy since he was asleep.
For Easter we had lunch at Derick's parent's house where we dyed Easter eggs and enjoyed some delicious food.

Then we had a wonderful Easter Sunday morning at church. Happy Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment