Saturday, April 2, 2011

Family, Friends and Fun in the sun!!!


The weather has been sunny and wonderful lately so we have been playing outside with our family and friends.
We went and visited Derick's parents, and had a great time seeing some of his siblings!
Three generations...Derick's mom is actually where our children get their hair, eye, and skin coloring from.
Kurtis loves to wrap Buddy up in blankets.
Sarah loves this dog!!

Kurtis' two bottom 6 year old molars are completely in so we are waiting for the upper ones.
Sarah and her friend Lolin have been really enjoying the dress up clothes that Sarah got last Christmas.
Derick has been playing basketball, and Sarah has loved watching every minute of it!
I have been enjoying the outdoors with the family and cooking some delicious treats!

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

I remember when you made that strawberry dessert thing when I was over...my mouth is watering just thinking about it. So delicious!