We have had a terrific October! We enjoyed going to the Pumpkin Patch with some great friends. Anne thanks for taking some amazing photos for us to remember the event. We carved pumpkins, we had the Halloween Parade at Kurtis school, the carnival at Kurtis' school, and the Trunk or Treat at church! It was a ton of fun and kept us very busy!! Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween!!
























3 comments:
Kurtis, can you send GG some of the candy?
So fun and so cute! I think that is the saddest little face I have ever seen.
Hi Amy, I haven't been blogging too much lately, but had fun looking over your blog tonight! I can't believe Sarah is 1! She is so cute and so is Curtis. I saw your mom and Katie from afar at Midlothian's stake conference last night, but didn't get to talk to them. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment