Friday, June 18, 2010

Final Week of....

Kurtis finished his Pre-K class this week and loved every minute of it. They had the spring dance performance, all of the children danced from different parts of the world. They all did a terrific job!The video is a bit shaky because Sarah is crying behind me and I am trying to take care of her and tape Kurtis' performance, but he did a great job. He would not do the pony...we are not sure why, that one he only did at home. I had to edit the video into two so that it would upload to the blog, but you get the idea of the dance.



It was also graduation, but I only was able to get video of that because my camera was only taking blurry photos. Oh well...it was only his Pre-K graduation, but all the boys were in shirts and ties they were handsome and the girls were wearing little princess dresses they were adorable as well.

No comments: