Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do We Look Alike????

People keep asking Derick and I who Sarah looks like the only constant is that everyone thinks she looks like Kurtis. I am still working on scanning some baby photos of Derick and I in so you can compare us to our children, but here are some photos of both Kurtis and Sarah to start to figure out if they really look alike. These are photos of them at three months....here they are with me....
here they are with derick....No matter who they look like, they love each other, and we love them!!This week Sarah really started to roll from her tummy to her back, she laughs, smiles, and lights up our lives.Kurtis is going through another growth spurt (I believe...at least in his feet), he loves to imagine fun stories of him and dinosaurs, and is really enjoying every moment of school.

3 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

super cute kiddos! Miss you so much.

Melissa Christensen said...

I vote Derrick combined with your skin tone ;)

Kristen said...

yeah they seem to look more like daddy! either way they are super cute!