Last weekend we went to the circus, it was so much fun. This was my face the entire time...
Not sure what my hair is doing, I was really stuffy hot!!
Not sure what my hair is doing, I was really stuffy hot!!Here are some of the things we saw at the circus, I did not get a photo of Kurtis' favorite thing which was the people shooting from the cannons!!!!


After the circus we went home for Kurtis to have quiet reading time, but I think the circus wore him out!!



After the circus we went home for Kurtis to have quiet reading time, but I think the circus wore him out!!
Thank you Serene and Colette for a very fun day!!
2 comments:
It looks like you had lots of fun!!! Pops and GG missed going with you this year.
How much fun is that! We have never been to the circus before, looks like something we need to check out.
Post a Comment