Monday, August 18, 2008

Random Photos



Kurtis and Zoie with the dalmation dogs from Richard. Kurtis now has three...I don't remember their names but the each even have names.


Lately it has been pretty hot so after playing out side we have enjoyed popsicles,here are some cute shots of Kurtis and his friend Zoie.

Kurtis "So Happy" with one of his last potty treat Jazz the Transformer. Derick is mildly obsessed with getting all of them for him, but he has plenty now!



Here is the better picture of my hair as I promised!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

i like your hair!!

Meg said...

Love your hair!

lisa c. said...

I love the cut! looks good!

The Henrich Family said...

hey hot momma! Super cute!

Debbie said...

Hi Amy, Susan showed me your blogspot! Please feel free to visit mine at debbieandtomsspace. I felt like I was visiting back home! I love your hair, too!
Debbie Olmstead